The main basis of this product is its white meat and its coral, naturally extracted in our facilities.
From this basis, plus a mixture of a series of fully natural ingredients, we produce the stuffing for our star product, the San Sebastian Style Stuffed Spider Crab, a very popular recipe of Basque gastronomy.
Presented in a terrine, no need to be cooked, the dough is ready to be consumed. You can use it to stuff vol-au-vents, crêpes, croquettes…
– Produced with alive crab.
– Origin: Cantabrian sea, Ireland, United Kingdom and north of France.
– Hand crumbled.
– Product 100% natural
– Ingredients: Crab (Cancer Pagurus), onion, tomato, cream, brandy and salt.
– Content: Fresh and Frozen. 250 gr, 500 gr or 1 kg.
– Package: Plastic terrine.
©2018 Txangu2 Gourmet. All rights reserved